Welcome to The Club House Hotel in Kilkenny
The Club House Hotel is the perfect location for that short spring break or to have a great night out. Kilkenny City was recently voted the friendliest city in Europe, is home to two Michelin Star Restaurants, the best live venue in Ireland, and has won both Irelands tidyiest Town, and Tourism Town Awards. It is the home of hurling & craft, and has some of Irelands top festivals, so what better place to stay than the city's oldest hotel.
Situated on Patricks Street in Kilkenny City Centre in a wonderfully restored Georgian building, the Club House Hotel is just a short stroll from all Kilkenny’s major attractions, bars restaurants & night life. Just around the corner is the famous Kilkenny Castle & Design Centre along with the city's medieval mile. We offer secure off street parking along with complementary Wi-Fi to all our guests making us the ideal place to stay for your visit to our wonderful city.
- Boasting 28 tastefully decorated bedrooms with Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout.
- Located in the Centre of the City with Free parking for all patrons.
- Home to the recently refurbished Victors Bar & Restaurant, one of Kilkenny’s best.
- Intimate & Small Wedding Venue.
- Distinctive Conference Centre.
- Family owned & run with a truly Irish Welcome.
- Our Period Features reflect our beautiful cities history & culture.